Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Analysis Workspace doesn't use Customize Calendar settings?

Level 3

In my report suite's settings, I have used the Customize Calendar setting to use a Modified Gregorian calendar where the first day of week is Monday.

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 11.38.35 AM.png

But in Analysis Workspace, the Time ranges still use Sunday as the first day of the week. It seems that Analysis Workspace then doesn't use the Customize Calendar setting.

Does this happen for anyone else? Is there a solution / workaround?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Did you check a timeframe AFTER the change? because any modifications have no effect on historical data, see here: Customize Calendar

that means, if you look at a timeframe before the change, there should be the old settings for the week and you can‘t change it

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Did you check a timeframe AFTER the change? because any modifications have no effect on historical data, see here: Customize Calendar

that means, if you look at a timeframe before the change, there should be the old settings for the week and you can‘t change it

Level 2

I found that the Workspace visualizations don't accurately reflect my custom calendar. I believe it has to do with the x axis forcing a "date" axis, rather than allowing for a "text" axis. Workspace Custom Calendar.PNG