Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Omniture Close Issue

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I need to get information about a subject, with decisions taken by the regulators "without shelter area in Turkey can not use the digital analysis tool".

We have a situation in Adobe Omniture to close it due to this regulation. What kind of solution can you suggest here, who can we contact as a contact.

P.S: Since we don't know our system administrator, I have to write it here.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I wonder if you could share a link to an article that describes the regulation you are referring to?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I wonder if you could share a link to an article that describes the regulation you are referring to?

Level 2
If you study item 10, it will be shorter for you MADDE 10 – (1) Banka, müşterinin kendisinden gelen ve yazılı şekilde ya da kalıcı veri saklayıcısı yoluyla kanıtlanabilir nitelikte olan bir müşteri talebi olmaksızın, faaliyetlerinin ifası sırasında ve her türlü dış hizmet alımlarında bilgi sistemleri aracılığıyla edindiği, sakladığı veya işlediği müşteri sırrı niteliğindeki bilgileri, Kanunda yer alan istisnai haller haricinde yurtiçindeki ve yurtdışındaki üçüncü kişilerle paylaşamaz ve bunlara aktaramaz. BDDK yönetmeliği madde 10

Level 1
I presume, as per the extract it may not be allowed to pass any Personally Identifiable Information information and maybe even customer IDs, but is there a statement that prohibits to collect anonymised information?