Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Customer care: email address is not recognized in our support system

Community Advisor

Dear All,

I have sent an email to Adobe Customer care (customercare@adobe.com). After some days, they have mentioned that "your email address is not recognized in our support system" (PFA screenshot below)

Could you please help to guide that why my email address is not recognized.

Adobe is our client and I have access of Adobe Analytics and Adobe launch.

kamleshmaddheshiya_0-1683781205664.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Just because you are a user in the system doesn't automatically put you on the authorized support list... same with being an admin, it's not an automatic addition.

In order to prevent a lot of unfiltered / repeated / stuff that can be handled by your own admin / etc type support requests, Adobe has a specific list of "user who can contact support"

I know for our company/contract, we are allowed to have up to 5 authorized users who are allowed to contact support.... no one else in the company can submit tickets.

This is what "your email address is not recognized in our support system" means... your email has not been added to your company's authorized "support users".

If you are the main admin for your company, this is obviously going to be a big issue... I am not sure if they will share that list of users with you, but you may need to work with your CSM / Sales Manager or other Account Managers at Adobe to review and update who is authorized to contact support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Just because you are a user in the system doesn't automatically put you on the authorized support list... same with being an admin, it's not an automatic addition.

In order to prevent a lot of unfiltered / repeated / stuff that can be handled by your own admin / etc type support requests, Adobe has a specific list of "user who can contact support"

I know for our company/contract, we are allowed to have up to 5 authorized users who are allowed to contact support.... no one else in the company can submit tickets.

This is what "your email address is not recognized in our support system" means... your email has not been added to your company's authorized "support users".

If you are the main admin for your company, this is obviously going to be a big issue... I am not sure if they will share that list of users with you, but you may need to work with your CSM / Sales Manager or other Account Managers at Adobe to review and update who is authorized to contact support.