Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe API Get and Create classification rules builder

Employee

Hello everybody,

is there an API to get and create the classification rules builder ? In the PAI explorer I can only see the classification importer in the API Classificatipon.

I would like to get the classifications rules builder from a company by using the API and create the same in another login company by using the API.

Thanks for your comments.

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have not seen any API specific to the Rule Builder. Our current classification API docs are located here:

analytics-1.4-apis/index.md at master · AdobeDocs/analytics-1.4-apis · GitHub

We also have a v2 API that is fairly new, however it doesn't have classifications yet: Documentation

I'll check with our API team to see what their plans are and how extensive classifications may be.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I have not seen any API specific to the Rule Builder. Our current classification API docs are located here:

analytics-1.4-apis/index.md at master · AdobeDocs/analytics-1.4-apis · GitHub

We also have a v2 API that is fairly new, however it doesn't have classifications yet: Documentation

I'll check with our API team to see what their plans are and how extensive classifications may be.

Employee Advisor

Kay, talked to our API guru, and they said that there will eventually be a classification API for v2.0, but there will not be one specific to the rule builder.

Level 3

Gigazelle

Do you have any timescales for a Classification API for v2.0?

I thought I had seen an announcement about it somewhere, but now I'm thinking I may have dreamed that ...

Employee Advisor

Nothing on my end regarding this topic, unfortunately.

Level 1

Any update here? in terms of timescale?