Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics

Level 2

when adobe target activity experience is broken down with page URL Dimensions, i can see multiple url and pages which is not part of that activity experiences.do we have an answer on this a why the url and pages which is not related to the activity gets data on the dashboards 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If this is done in Workspace, the target variables behave like evars, they are persisted. 

So, for example, as user sees:

• Page A (not part of the test targeting) > no version set
  • Page B (in the test, version A) > Version A
  • Page C (in the test, Version A) > Version A
  • Page D (not part of the test targeting) > Version A

If you correlate Version A to page name, you will see the following pages in the correlation:

• Page B
  • Page C
  • Page D

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't have Target myself, but my guess is that your activity is based on User, not just the specific pages in your experience... for instance, if you run a test changing your product page, you would still want to see subsequent purchases from your cart which isn't technically a part of the experience, but you still need to get the metrics from there.

Other uses might be seeing how and what the user interacts with after seeing the experience... 

Correct answer by
Level 10

If this is done in Workspace, the target variables behave like evars, they are persisted. 

So, for example, as user sees:

• Page A (not part of the test targeting) > no version set
  • Page B (in the test, version A) > Version A
  • Page C (in the test, Version A) > Version A
  • Page D (not part of the test targeting) > Version A

If you correlate Version A to page name, you will see the following pages in the correlation:

• Page B
  • Page C
  • Page D