Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Timing Out

Community Advisor

I have a user who told me within the past week that Adobe Analytics is timing out on him after a very short time period, and it's often while he's actively using the tool to build reports.  He is primarily on the Workspace side, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.  Anyway, he reported that it often happens within five minutes after he has logged in, and then he will receive a message that his session has timed out and then have to login again.  He said this has now been happening for the past week, and he said he doesn't remember changing any settings that would cause this kind of issue.

Any insights or thoughts?

Jeff Bloomer
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jeff,

Could you ask your colleague to clear his browser cache and then try? Also there has been multiple availability incidents with reporting along with a maintenance release last week, though I doubt that may have caused it. 

Let me know if the issue is still persisting.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jeff,

Could you ask your colleague to clear his browser cache and then try? Also there has been multiple availability incidents with reporting along with a maintenance release last week, though I doubt that may have caused it. 

Let me know if the issue is still persisting.

Thanks.