Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Analytics Report Builder Font Setting

Level 1

I use the Report Builder to send a reserved report made in Excel to our team members in PDF format. In order to modify the UI, I changed it to "Pretendard" font rather than the basic font, but the font is broken in a PDF file. Is there anything I need to set in Excel or Report Builder so that the font is not broken in PDF?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

This seems more like an issue between Excel and PDF than with Report Builder... I don't know much about sending Report Builder reports as PDFs, normally I just send as Excel Files, not PDFs, but I think that PDF files would render the text as actual text, not an image of the text.

When you say broken, what do you mean? Is the text completely missing? Is it garbled? Is it just coming through as a default sans-serif font instead of the chosen font? Is it broken just for the recipients or everyone (as in, could that font be missing or corrupted on the recipient's machine)? Have you tried a different, more universal font (something that is more likely to work on more machines)?