Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics raw data feed in Snowflake

Level 2

Hi All, 

Could you please let me know if Adobe Analytics data is available in snowflake ? Is data sharing an option to access the adobe analytics raw data feed ? In our current process we extract the raw data feed through ftp and load in to the SQL DWH. Since we are migrating to Snowflake, I was wondering if Adobe Analytics raw data feed is available in Snowflake and if Yes, is data sharing possible from Adobe's snowflake account to any other snowflake account. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Currently Data Feeds can only be sent to FTP/SFTP, Azure and S3. There is no option to share data in Snowflake. You might work with Adobe Engineering Services team to see if they can build or already have a custom solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Currently Data Feeds can only be sent to FTP/SFTP, Azure and S3. There is no option to share data in Snowflake. You might work with Adobe Engineering Services team to see if they can build or already have a custom solution.

Level 2
Thank you @khursid_Alam , Can you please let me know is the data in raw data feed same as Adobe DWH .

Employee Advisor
Data Warehouse data is processed while data in raw data feeds are unprocessed, just what is sent in a web beacon.

Level 1

Are there any plans to add Snowflake as an extract option for Data Feeds?