Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Integration

Level 10

Hi all,

My client has web pages (not on AEM), that need to be integrated with Adobe Analytics.

Good news is that this site interfaces with EAI Layer.

1. How could we integrate this site with Adobe Analytics, ONLINE via EAI? I am aware that Adobe Analytics exposes its functionality in terms of web services, so this should be possible.

2. Is OFFLINE integration with Adobe Analytics possible, in that the site emits data continuously, and once in a while, periodically, this data is imported in to Adobe Analytics (batch wise)?

3. If this facility is existent, what should be format of that data?

5. If the web site has to take some action on the analyzed data (like a video shop, displaying predominantly horror movies for a customer, who has rented many horror movies already), how is the data fed back to the web site from Adobe Analytics?

I highly appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

1.Yes it is possible

2.Yes it is possible and after from this You can use Full processing Data Sources to upload offline data into Analytics.

3.For offline:Once the Data Sources wizard complete ,it will provide a template to download and accordingly you can upload data.

4.Totally depend on implementation

Regards,

Shamshul Azam
Adobe Marketing Cloud Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

1.Yes it is possible

2.Yes it is possible and after from this You can use Full processing Data Sources to upload offline data into Analytics.

3.For offline:Once the Data Sources wizard complete ,it will provide a template to download and accordingly you can upload data.

4.Totally depend on implementation

Regards,

Shamshul Azam
Adobe Marketing Cloud Team

Level 10

Hi Shamshul,

Appreciate your responses.

Kindly look at my queries inline in bold.

1. How could we integrate this site with Adobe Analytics, ONLINE via EAI? I am aware that Adobe Analytics exposes its functionality in terms of web services, so this should be possible.

Yes it is possible

Please guide me to a tutorial/video of how data could be posted to Adobe Analytics, via a web service call.

2. Is OFFLINE integration with Adobe Analytics possible, in that the site emits data continuously, and once in a while, periodically, this data is imported in to Adobe Analytics (batch wise)?

Yes it is possible and after from this You can use Full processing Data Sources to upload offline data into Analytics.

3. If this facility is existent, what should be format of that data?

5. If the web site has to take some action on the analyzed data (like a video shop, displaying predominantly horror movies for a customer, who has rented many horror movies already), how is the data fed back to the web site from Adobe Analytics?

Totally depend on implementation

Let us say, I am running a video shop on a web site. If a customer has rented horror movies majority of the times, next time he logs in, the web site should show various horror movies. It is personalization. So, the pages in this web site posts data to Adobe Analytics, Adobe Analytics processes the data and somehow the processed information (that the customer has rented horror movies most number of times) should reach the web site, so that the web site could take appropriate action. Whether it is pull from the web site or push from the Adobe Analytics.

Kindly suggest how this could be implemented.

Thanks for your support.

Rama.