Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Distributed Implementation

Level 1

Tried to find an answer on the documentation for this, but was unable to.

Is there a method for implementing Adobe Analytics in a distributed environment, for the following use case:

Remote Operations with Individual Analytics Solutions for Data Capture

Scheduled Delivery of Data to Centralized Analytics Solution at Corporate for Aggregation.

The main issue is the availability of bandwith at the Remote Operations, that makes it more interesting to serve content locally (and therefore, collect analytical data locally) and then, schedule data broadcasts when bandwith is more available (usually over night).

Data analysis is only performed at Corporate.

Let me know your thoughts.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I don't believe this is possible but please reach out to Adobe support or client care to confirm.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Your question isn't clear, Adobe Analytics can definitely be implemented on multiple sites that its default by nature but what do you mean by distributed environment, that term is used when discussing hardware/server side environment. Are you asking for Adobe Analytics on Premise in a distributed environment?

Level 1

Precisely. In this case, a Cloud Solution isn't appropriate due to bandwith constraints at the distributed sites.

Having local servers running Analytics data collection and a central aggregation / consolidation for analysis would be the preferred approach.

Correct answer by
Level 4

I don't believe this is possible but please reach out to Adobe support or client care to confirm.