Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Concurrent User Access

Level 1

Can someone please let me know if a single Adobe Analytics user account can be accessed simultaneously/concurrently from multiple devices at the same time?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

From my experience I would say says it's fine for Analysis workspace, but be careful with Admin activities - I have had some issues in the admin area of the tool running separate concurrent sessions (In particular, some weird results with processing rules)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Muralidharan_V ,

It should work without any issues - I'm saying this as I had tried accessing my account using multiple devices for a testing and it worked seamlessly. You may want to test it out.

Thank you!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

From my experience I would say says it's fine for Analysis workspace, but be careful with Admin activities - I have had some issues in the admin area of the tool running separate concurrent sessions (In particular, some weird results with processing rules)