Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Challenge technical help!

Level 1

Hello! I'm currently signed up for the Adobe Analytics Challenge. For some reason, the account I made for this challenge (which is separate from the one leaving this comment) has my last name included in my first name and is repeating. There's an option to fix this in profile editor, but it simply will not save the fix or work. I've tried using different platforms (My personal PC, my phone and office computers), repeatedly at different times. There is no provided phone number or email to contact for technical support, or even general help, on the page. Is there anything else I can do? I just don't want my name to be incorrect for the official competition. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

During the last challenge, @sandor_jones was providing this email: aac-registration@adobe.com  to people who were having issues. I am not sure if it's still active, but you could try contacting that, and maybe if Sandor is involved he can help support you?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

During the last challenge, @sandor_jones was providing this email: aac-registration@adobe.com  to people who were having issues. I am not sure if it's still active, but you could try contacting that, and maybe if Sandor is involved he can help support you?