Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Adobe Analytics Academic Resources & Challenge?

Level 1

Hi.

I am a professor at The George Washington University in Washington DC within their School of Business. I teach a digital analytics course, and want to improve my understanding of what Adobe offers professors to teach with Adobe Analytics, as well as teaching how to use data captured by Adobe Analytics and leveraged in advanced analytical use cases (potentially learning how to access a sample of AA data and push it into Python/R/SAS for data mining use cases taught in a graduate level course).

Is there a page or someone I can chat with to improve my understanding?

Thanks...
6 Replies

Level 1

Thank you. I did register, and I have gotten access to the AA account. However, the support email address to learn more about using these assets as a professor is broken. It is no longer an active email address.

aacurriculum@adobe.com 

Is there anyone I can speak with? The account I received access to is extremely limited, and many of the features are broken, non-existent or sunset.

Community Advisor

Hello@seanrobinson @Jagpreet_Singh_ do you know any point of contact for AA curriculum for education? See the above query for more info.

Administrator

Hi @SuneelGr allow us time to get back on this. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you @Krishna_Musku for picking this for us. 

Level 1

Has there been any update on this? Thanks again for helping.