Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Adobe Advertising DImensions (EF_ID and SKWCID) are not being populated in Data Feeds

Level 2

We use Ad Cloud and have set up the integration with Adobe Analytics.

But in my data feeds output files, the Adobe Advertising dimensions are not being populated.

I have inspected each of ef_id, post_ef_id, skwcid, post_skwcid and they are always blank in my data feeds.

I had expected that these would be populated for visits when a user came from an Ad Cloud ad.

I can see values for these two dimensions in Adobe Workspace.

Why aren't these columns being filled in? Is there an alternative method to include them in my data feeds?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

NB - I raised this with Customer Care but am still awaiting a response.

By trial and error, I discovered that if you edit your marketing channel processing rules to set the Marketing Channel Detail to "AMO ID" or "AMO EF ID", then the IDs will be populated in your data feeds in the va_finder_detail/va_closer_detail dimensions. 

Although this means you can only get one of them in your data feeds, so you'd need to choose which.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

NB - I raised this with Customer Care but am still awaiting a response.

By trial and error, I discovered that if you edit your marketing channel processing rules to set the Marketing Channel Detail to "AMO ID" or "AMO EF ID", then the IDs will be populated in your data feeds in the va_finder_detail/va_closer_detail dimensions. 

Although this means you can only get one of them in your data feeds, so you'd need to choose which.