Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Admin - Add User

Level 2

Have taken the route: Admin>All Admin>User Tools Home>Manage User Access>Manage Experience Cloud Users

In the Admin Console, clicked Add User - the email was added, the correct property was assigned, the user as expected received a welcome email.

The user in question has been unable to log in, getting multiple error messages upon login with the 3 field prompt. Her attempt to login via 'experience cloud' link drives her right back to the 3 field prompt.

Upon inspection of Admin, I see her name show up within the property she was assigned. However outside of Admin Console within the User & Assets section of Analytics her username is not* found.  

Outside of this she has attempted to reset her password. She receives confirmation she has reset successfully. Yet still the login error messages persist.

Help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If the user is assigned the correct Analytics product profile (the profile should have all the permissions), the user should login. There seems to be some configuration error. I'd recommend that you reach out to Adobe Client Care with the Org ID and the Adobe ID/Federated ID and the team will address it soon.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor
  1. If you use user groups to manage permissions, is she in a user group that has the Analytics product profile?
  2. If you don't use user groups, has she been assigned the Analytics product profile?

You mentioned "property", so I'm not sure if that's the same as what I mean by "product profile". See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/using/manage-product-profiles.ug.html.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If the user is assigned the correct Analytics product profile (the profile should have all the permissions), the user should login. There seems to be some configuration error. I'd recommend that you reach out to Adobe Client Care with the Org ID and the Adobe ID/Federated ID and the team will address it soon.

Level 2
Hi! just recieved confirmation this morning the user in question is able to login. No edits were made on my end for her to do so. Asssuming a timing config error??