Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adform and Adobe Analytics (data connector) integration, still working?

Level 8

Is anyone using it at the moment and happy how it works etc? All possible insights are appreciated, thanks. There are some tasks to do to get that running, so don't want even to start if someone knows it's not working or some problems. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

thanks for reaching out. 

There are some discussions on the exchange around Adform data conector:

See https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/content/resources/en/exchange/marketplace/apps/adform-connecto...

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

thanks for reaching out. 

There are some discussions on the exchange around Adform data conector:

See https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/content/resources/en/exchange/marketplace/apps/adform-connecto...

Thanks!

Level 8

I don't see any discussions on that url, or did you just meant the documentations? I have read those docs, but would still want comments from real users using this integration.

Level 2

Any feedback from the community on how to send Segment data from Adobe Analytics into Adform DMP to optimize visitor acquisition and ad placement. Would love to get an understanding how to get this done from start to finish. Audience Segment creation and export within Analytics and import into the Adform DMP. 

Level 1

Hello Alexander,

Did you have chance to find a solution for the segment sync between adobe and adform ?

Thanks

Level 4

Hi there,

I am unable to login via Adform Data Connector. Adform support told me that the connector is not supported any longer. Does anyone experience similar login / credentials issues? I know that some companies are still using this data connector, probably configured years ago, but how about new configurations?

Thx