Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Activate Analytics Live Stream

Level 1

Hi!

Client care told me to post here my asking because the special team dedicated to that will contact me here.

I want to activate the Analytics Live Stream for my company account. What do I have to do to do that?

Thanks you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sorry for the confusion, but this is activated through the Client care. Yes, there is a dedicated team for Live stream.

Note, that you have to be having the Premium contract (which you can check with your Account Manager).

If you are a supported user, email directly to Clientcare@adobe.com and mention the following details:

• Login Company
  • Report Suite IDs
  • Adobe IDs for access

-Hyder

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sorry for the confusion, but this is activated through the Client care. Yes, there is a dedicated team for Live stream.

Note, that you have to be having the Premium contract (which you can check with your Account Manager).

If you are a supported user, email directly to Clientcare@adobe.com and mention the following details:

• Login Company
  • Report Suite IDs
  • Adobe IDs for access

-Hyder

Employee Advisor

Can you also message me directly the clientcare ticket number where they have directed you to the forum? Thanks.