Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Access to Articles

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I work with a consulting firm and hence keep supporting different clients with implementation and reporting for Adobe tools . When on an assignment, we generally get the login details and access to ClientCare etc. But when not working for a client (and have loads of time to read and learn ) I do not have access to the links like the one mentioned below.

http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/reference/index.html#CrossDevice_Visitor_Identification

Is there a way to read such articles, help documents, training videos ? If this cannot be opened to everyone, it should at least be made available to people who Adobe charged and certified.

Regards

Konal

Certified Adobe Insight Architect and Analyst

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You are indeed in a peculiar position! I can also say that I have not heard any intentions of us changing the way the marketing cloud documentation is accessed. A couple alternatives would be:

- Request a username without access to any report suites from a client
- Once you get your next login, download any PDFs necessary to your role
- Ask the question here on the forums or on Twitter, stating you don't have access to the docs

Between one of those three, I'm sure you can obtain an answer to your question(s).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Konal,

Our Help system checks to see if you've logged in to the Adobe Marketing Cloud within the last 30 days. As long as you're logged in at least once a month (and don't wipe your cookies), you'll never be presented with that message.

If you're without an Analytics login for more than 30 days, you may want to consider downloading PDF versions of the files for your use.

---
If this answer was helpful, mark it with a 'heart'. If it answered your question, mark it correct.

Level 2

Hello Gigazelle

Thank you for your reply.

The main issue is the Analytics Login. As a consultant, we use the login details of the customer while on the assignment. Once the assignment is over, we return to our company and hence the system we use (and the cookies) are all different. But this is the time we need to use the forums and content to educate ourselves. Alas, no access !!!

Even for downloading PDFs, a login would be required. Also, there is constant addition to the knowledge library and no way to access the same.

So what I was hoping for is Adobe to provide login credentials to these places for people like me who work with the tools but do not have a dedicated Analytics login. Not sure if there are others like me around.

This can be a part of the certificate package smiley.

Regards

Konal

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You are indeed in a peculiar position! I can also say that I have not heard any intentions of us changing the way the marketing cloud documentation is accessed. A couple alternatives would be:

- Request a username without access to any report suites from a client
- Once you get your next login, download any PDFs necessary to your role
- Ask the question here on the forums or on Twitter, stating you don't have access to the docs

Between one of those three, I'm sure you can obtain an answer to your question(s).