Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

404 assets url

Level 1

I am taking over a project but this URL is giving me a 404. Not sure what it was supposed to lead to and how to find the proper one. Please advise.

//assets.adobedtm.com/00f420d4f4d0/4c91f0441161/0fe14c10fd08/EX0f4208c5c5d24684bbd8aa894683fd97-libraryCode_source.min.js

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm where did you find that URL? Is it on your website? Is this coded directly to the website, or being called by the main Launch file?

It sounds like maybe something being pulled in by the main Launch resource.. maybe something that is no longer needed?

I wonder what would happen if you just rebuild the project? Would that file no longer be referenced? Or maybe it's part of an extension... check that all your extensions are up to data, rebuild and test the dev build and see if there is still an issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm where did you find that URL? Is it on your website? Is this coded directly to the website, or being called by the main Launch file?

It sounds like maybe something being pulled in by the main Launch resource.. maybe something that is no longer needed?

I wonder what would happen if you just rebuild the project? Would that file no longer be referenced? Or maybe it's part of an extension... check that all your extensions are up to data, rebuild and test the dev build and see if there is still an issue.