Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Ability to remove 'Unspecified' line from Correlation Reports

Avatar

Avatar
Ignite 5
Level 3
irina_timoshuk1
Level 3

Likes

6 likes

Total Posts

21 posts

Correct reply

2 solutions
Top badges earned
Ignite 5
Give Back 10
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Ignite 3
View profile

Avatar
Ignite 5
Level 3
irina_timoshuk1
Level 3

Likes

6 likes

Total Posts

21 posts

Correct reply

2 solutions
Top badges earned
Ignite 5
Give Back 10
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Ignite 3
View profile
irina_timoshuk1
Level 3

23-03-2011

It would be great if we could filter the 'Unspecified' line out of many correlation reports like Page-Referring Keywords, Page-Search Engine, Channel(Seaction)-Search Engine, etc. It's really inconvenient to see the Unspecified line accounting for 95% and the breakdown of the remaining items within 5%. IF i'm looking for the referring keywords to a certain page/channel, i would like to see the breakdown of the actual keywords, not their % of the remaining 5% after the Unspecified ones.

Thanks!

1 Comment

Avatar

Avatar
Boost 500
Level 10
adierl
Level 10

Likes

809 likes

Total Posts

188 posts

Correct reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
Boost 500
Boost 50
Boost 5
Boost 3
Boost 250
View profile

Avatar
Boost 500
Level 10
adierl
Level 10

Likes

809 likes

Total Posts

188 posts

Correct reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
Boost 500
Boost 50
Boost 5
Boost 3
Boost 250
View profile
adierl
Level 10

06-09-2011