Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Pre-post time periods

Level 1

Hi,

A suggestion for workspace time period would be to allow a 'roll backward'. Some times we'll implement a change on the site and want to monitor any effects.

For example if we had something change on the 16th March it's easy to set a rolling time period for the post date, but we need to manually change the date range for the pre-date period to make sure we're looking at an equal number of days. So if it was the 20th of March, the post date will be showing 18th - 20th, and we then have to change the pre-date period to show march 15th-17th. For the pre-date to update automatically would be great.

I hope that makes sense. It's relatively minor but would prove quite useful in some circumstances. Obviously please let me know if there is a work around or I'm missing something blindingly obvious.

Cheers,

Matt

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi Matt, I would recommend upvoting this idea thread here: Backward Rolling Date Range