Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Andreia Cristina Da Silva Benites] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Andreia Cristina Da Silva Benites (aka @andreiabenites), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor: 

Andreia Benities UPDATED.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Andreia, @andreiabenites

1. Shouradip Singha
  2. BrendanSh
  3. Athul_Anilkumar
  4. priti16
  5. LakhanChouhan 
  6. FarheenShoeb01
  7. Anne-KM

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Andreia, @andreiabenites and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Andreia and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

15 Replies

Level 2

hey folks!

I'm Brendan Shanahan from Adelaide, Australia. I work for the University of South Australia, soon to be 'Adelaide University' after we merge with the University of Adelaide.

We'll be using the Adobe stack at the new university, which is why I'm keen to learn all I can. The new university is going all in on CJA, so I'll be keen to learn and show my knowledge about this relatively new platform.

Administrator

Hi @BShan, welcome to the mentorship program! My best friend is getting married to a girl from Adelaide in a few months, hopefully I'll be in your neck of the woods soon!

Level 2

Welcome, team! As we work towards our Business Practitioner Professional certification, there are four main sections we’ll be focusing on, along with their overall emphasis on the final exam. They are:

•          Section 1: Business analysis (34%)
      • Given a business need/question, identify an appropriate reporting strategy to perform an analysis
      • Analyze data to answer business questions
      • Identify conversion funnels (as a concept to understand business analysis)
      • Consult the Solution Design Reference (SDR) to determine what data is available in reports
      • Analyze report data to summarize and draw conclusions
      • Recognize outliers and anomalies in reports

•          Section 2: Reporting and dashboarding for projects (38%)
      • Consider the advantages of using specific visualizations based on a given scenario
      • Compare fallout and flow visualization
      • Apply the process to schedule and share Projects for different users and/or groups
      • Apply the process to look up and combine dimensions, metrics, date ranges, and segments
      • Apply the process to create a visualization
      • Given a scenario, determine the appropriate item to use
      • Report on marketing campaign performance

•          Section 3: Segmentation and calculated metrics (19%)
      • Determine how to develop and configure basic segments using best practices
      • Apply the process to share segments with others in the organization
      • Apply segments to Projects and Components
      • Apply the process to generate basic calculated and/or segmented metrics

• Section 4: General tool knowledge and troubleshooting (9%) 
      • Understand different types of dimensions and parameters existing in Adobe Analytics (evars, props, and events)
      • Determine how to export data from Adobe Analytics

Level 2

@Athul_Anilkumar @BShan @priti16 @LakhanChouhan @FarheenShoeb01 @Anne-KM @ShouradipSi 

Please study using the Exam Prep Guide. Over the coming weeks, each section will be given its own emphasis for study and activities.

I encourage you review the Exam Prep Guide and then find questions in the Analytics Community related to that topic you are studying and form a reply, which this group and I can help you with.

Level 2

How does AA/CJA define the difference between a 'mobile phone' and a 'tablet'?

Is this done through reading the device data itself, or is it using screen resolution or other methods?

Level 2

@Athul_Anilkumar @BShan @priti16 @LakhanChouhan @FarheenShoeb01 @Anne-KM @ShouradipSi 

Section 1: Business analysis (34%)

Quiz #1:

Which of the following Marketing Channel processing rule applies to Internal (Session Refresh) Channel?

1. Referrer and Does Not Exist and Is First Page of Visit

2. Referrer Matches Internal URL Filters and Is First page of Visit

3. Referrer and Exists and Referrer Does Not Match Internal URL Filters.

Learn more about Marketing Channels(opens in a new tab).

I hope you are all had a great week!

Level 2

Here's an assignment for this weekend:

1. First, log in to the Adobe Credential Management System with your Adobe ID.
  2. Then, go to the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal to find your practice test.
  3. Search for Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional (AD4-E212).
  4. Start a new test in Training Mode.
  5. Whenever you provide an incorrect answer, mark the error and verify the correct information in Adobe's official documentation.
  6. If you can find the answer, that's great. If not, let's initiate a discussion for those questions.

Level 2

@andreiabenites - do the questions change every time?

I got 85% on my first go at it, and was wondering if re-tests would help with things.

The ones I got wrong were around the data structure/schemas - what are some good things to think about/resources around that?

Level 2

@BShan Could you please share with us some of the questions you missed? Maybe a screenshot? That would help me know exactly what to recommend.

Level 2

@BShan Circling back with you on this - Do you have some screenshots from questions you missed?

Level 2

Section 2: Reporting and dashboarding for projects (38%)

Quiz #2:

Consider the following:

• On September 15, a visitor arrives to your site through a paid search advertisement, then leaves.
  • On September 18, the visitor arrives to your site again through a social media link they got from a friend. They add several items to their cart, but do not purchase anything.
  • On September 24, your marketing team sends them an email with a coupon for some of the items in their cart. They apply the coupon, but visit several other sites to see if any other coupons are available. They find another through a display ad, then ultimately make a purchase for $50.

Depending on your lookback window and attribution model, channels receive different credit. Which of the scenarios below is INCORRECT? Can you explain why?

1. Using first touch and a visit lookback window, attribution looks at only the third visit. Between email and display, email was first, so email gets 100% credit for the $50 purchase.

2. Using first touch and a visitor lookback window, attribution looks at all three visits. Paid search was first, so it gets 100% credit for the $50 purchase.

3. Using linear and a visit lookback window, credit is divided between paid search, social, email, and display. Each channel gets $12.50 credit for this purchase.

4. Using linear and a visitor lookback window, credit is divided between paid search, social, email, and display. Each channel gets $12.50 credit for this purchase.

Level 2

The first one is incorrect, as 'first touch' looks at the 'first' touch, not the third visit.

Level 2

How would you like 50% off? Please fill out this form to apply for a 50% off voucher for your certification. We will be using this to determine eligibility, and will be selecting candidates based on participation in the program.

I encourage you to participate more actively to also be considered for further vouchers that will be awarded based on your activity.

Here are some suggestions on how to boost your participation:

• Post here your questions related to the Exam Prep Guide, and comment on other participants' questions.
  • Post questions from on the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional (AD4-E212) in training mode (described in a previous post) that we found challenging so we can discuss them.
  • Give the quizzes a try and explain your reasoning.
  • Find questions in the Analytics Community related to that topic you are studying and form a reply.