Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Display only selected columns

Level 2

Hello team,

I have a general query around time over time comparison within Adobe analysis workspace. Is there a way one can easily display only % change calculated metrics within a freeform table? For example, Yesterday % change, Last week % change, Last month % change, etc but hide other columns where these metrics are calculated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

You can do this one of two ways. First, you could build a comparison metric directly in the calculated metric builder, and then just drop it on your table. Or second, you could put your actual metrics (such as visits) in your table, then use the "compare time periods" option. Once it creates the comparison metric, you can delete the actual ones from your table, leaving behind only the calculated ones.

Level 2

Thanks @MandyGeorge for your prompt response. I've managed to implement the first option, it will be ideal for future projects too.