Expand my Community achievements bar.

link to invite to edit, problems with opening the file

Level 1

Hello! I'm new in the community.
At the agency where I work, we are integrating the system with adobe review links to get feedback, and also invite editing by sharing files from the cloud to collaborate more than one person on the project.

What is the problem?

When I want to open a file I get a message indicating that the file is open by myself, so I can't access it. Even when the file is closed in the browser, the editing link is closed and also closed in PSD or Ai. Confirming that everything is closed, the same message continues to appear “Someone else is editing AdobeCC_Test.psdc. You can either make a copy or wait for (My name) to close it and try again later."

We have solved it by completely closing the Photoshop program and reopening it, but it is not the most practical solution, because it implies closing other projects that we are working on and it is not comfortable to do this every time.

I look forward to your support on this.
Thank you so much!

1 Reply

Level 1

I recommend that you look for a customer service email to send your questions directly... Maybe there is a problem with the settings but I'm not sure, I hope your problem is solved as soon as possible and I'm very sorry if I'm disturbing you.