Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Generate Tracking URLs

Level 2

I have been using text ads, keywords, (Google content campaigns) placements for google search engine. Can I know how to generate tracking URLs?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sushant,

I believe when you say Tracking URL's you are talking about URL's with Adobe Tracking in it.

After the account level Tracking template we do not genrate tracking URL's as the AMO pixel is already placed on account level. However if you still want to genrate these URL's for any other purpose you can go to Search--> Tools--> Tracking URL's.

Then Just Select the Accoutn and Copy paste the URL for whcih tracking should be done. Hit Generate Tracking URL Button and you would have tracked URL's.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Ritika

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sushant,

I believe when you say Tracking URL's you are talking about URL's with Adobe Tracking in it.

After the account level Tracking template we do not genrate tracking URL's as the AMO pixel is already placed on account level. However if you still want to genrate these URL's for any other purpose you can go to Search--> Tools--> Tracking URL's.

Then Just Select the Accoutn and Copy paste the URL for whcih tracking should be done. Hit Generate Tracking URL Button and you would have tracked URL's.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Ritika