Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Advertising Cloud - Adobe Launch Extension

Level 3

We currently have few Adcloud pixels deployed via GTM (Google Tag Manager). We now have Adobe Launch provisioned and would like to migrate Adcloud pixels to Adobe Launch from GTM.

As per the below documentation, it appears the best way to deploy Adcloud tags are via the Advertising Cloud Extension in Adobe Launch.

https://exchange.adobe.com/experiencecloud.details.100155.adobe-advertising-cloud-launch-extension.h...

is there any other documentation that will provide some assistance on how to create conversion/audience tags using this extension?

Thank you for your assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I'm afraid there is no documentation available. I would recommend you either reach out to your assigned Advertising Cloud contact for support, or via the email address on the launch extension support tab - they should be able to walk you through it step by step.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hello @winstonl3651471 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am working with our implementation team to get you the correct information. You will get a response soon.

Best,

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Employee

I'm afraid there is no documentation available. I would recommend you either reach out to your assigned Advertising Cloud contact for support, or via the email address on the launch extension support tab - they should be able to walk you through it step by step.