Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adcloud Certification

Level 2

HI There,

Could someone help me with Adobe Ad Cloud learning materials and documents?

I am an expert in Google ads and Bing Ads. Looking forward to get the hang of Adobe Ad cloud.

Regards,

Chandu Thomas

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Chandu,

I will see what I can find but meanwhile you could take advantage of an ongoing buy one get one offer for ACE exams which is valid till Oct 1 - [Partners] End 10/1! Buy one, get one free on Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exams!

Best,

Tanmay

Level 2

Hi Tanmay,

Thanks for the reply. In fact I have the BOGO hence the reason why I am looking for the required study materials to ace the exam. Hope you will be able to help!

Regards,

Chandu Thomas

Level 2

Hi there Chandu,

HERE is a page that goes into more detail on the Advertising Cloud Search ACE exam. Towards the bottom of the page are links to take you to an exam guide complete with resource recommendations. I hope this helps!

Best of luck!

Level 3

Hi

Chandu Thomas

Let me suggest to you a reputed and certified platform JustCerts where you will find everything that you need to learn, prepare, and pass the challenging adobe AD0-E500 exam with flying colors.

If you want to know detailed information about the AD0-E500 exam then you need to visit Adobe, The link to the adobe site is given below for your ease.

https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/content/dam/spp_assets/public/public_5/AD0-E500_AdCloud_DSP_EG.pd...

Best of Luck in the final Adobe AD0-E500 exam.