Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Would you mind having some of your processes automated? Share your workflows with a Workfront Product Manager!

Level 2
Another Workfront Product Manager here! I am responsible for the project management (e.g., Projects, Tasks, and Issues) area of the product. I would love to spend time on a 30 minute call to learn more about how you use the Workfront to manage projects and workflows/processes in general, what you use the most, and what challenges you experience to investigate the possibility of implementing more automation (e.g., a workflow rules engine). If you would like to participate, please choose a time convenient to you here: calendly.com/annaasatryan/30min . Please note that due to time zone differences, you may see mostly morning hours available if you are based in the US. Anna Asatryan Product Manager, Workfront
10 Replies

Level 2
This is great. I've setup time. Just to list out a few points of discussion: Walk through how we would like to see automation help trigger communication and workflow Drawing the line between creating projects and not has been a challenge for us to figure out. In some of our workflows, we have smaller requests that don't necessarily need projects, however we make them projects to benefit from Agile boards and reporting. For some of the larger projects, we are working through how to best get/give access for those that should have it. In our case, there are multiple internal and external parties that are involved with some requests Discuss how we are starting to use programs and portfolios and their value Thanks! Ladell Fuqua Condé Nast | PubWorx Services, LLC

Level 5
Done! Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 2
Thanks a lot! Anna Asatryan Product Manager, Workfront

Level 2
Love this. I just booked a time. I have several ideas that would help our team with automated processes. I'm hoping they are a real possibility and not just wishful thinking. Kimberly Nixon Heifer International

Level 3
Anna - do you have any additional times/days? The only days are tomorrow or Friday. Connie Sutherland

Level 8
Hi Anna, It looks like you have quite a few who have already reached out, so I won't schedule time on your calendar right now :). I would love to be a part of any kind of testing around workflow automation so just let me know how I can get involved! Thanks. Brooke Vaughan Rockfish Interactive Corporation

Level 10
Anna, if you are still meeting with customers, I would like to share the approach used at Workfront. Automating some steps within Workfront would be amazing! I have muchos ideas. Narayan.D.Raum@SunTrust.com 931-704-3019 Thanks! Narayan Raum SunTrust Banks (Data Governance BIO)

Level 2
Thank you Brooke, I am happy you are eager to participate in future testing. The calendar is still open so if you would like to talk, feel free to schedule the time. Anyway, I will make sure to reach out when we have testing material :). Narayan, yes, sure, please feel free to schedule some time on this calendar