Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Worklist: Is there a way to set the Worklist so it only displays a set number of weeks into the future?

Level 1

I'm trying to figure out how to set-up the Worklist for my teams that only need three or four weeks of assigned work to populate on their Worklist, instead of every week in the future that they have an assignment. We work off an annual calendar, so my team has assignments for the whole year already build out, and the multiple weeks drags things like approvals and team requests to the bottom of their Worklists, effectively burying them. I can't figure out how to configure this in the layout view or under system preferences. 

1 Reply

Community Advisor

On those further out tasks, are there predecessors that need to be done before those tasks are ready to start? 

And do the team members have the filter on Home for "Not Ready" tasks un-checked so it only shows what is actually ready for them to start?

I have a lot of recurring tasks built out for the year for myself (weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks) and keep my Worklist narrowed down by using predecessors so next week's task isn't ready to start until this week's task is complete. So by showing only the tasks that are ready to start, it limits what shows in that list.