Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront with O365 groups/yammer/Skype integration

Level 3
Has anyone attempted to integrate Workfront with O365 groups or yammer or Skype? I see that there are vendors who do slack. But we already have office 365 so we do not want to add a new application.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Sunil, I haven't yet, but am interested as we may do something like this in the future. What kind of integration are you envisaging? Regards, David

Level 3
We are currently working on integrating SharePoint and Workfront. This will be useful when sharing files from SharePoint to Workfront. Let me know if you have some queries about it. I'm keen to know if anyone has done the other integrations and how it helps them. e.g. Yammer or Skype integration with Workfront.

Level 5
I agree this would be interesting. I have teams now that are using Yammer for their proofing, so if we could link it to the project that would be great. However, I am guessing Workfront wants us to purchase Proof HQ for that part of it.