Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront URL Change: My.Workfront.Com (Challenges?)

Level 10
We are planning to do the change to our SSO next week. Has anyone been having difficulties with the new URL and if so what type? If need be, we'll wait until May when Workfront has the kinks out. Thx.
10 Replies

Level 10
Hi: We were forced to do our URL last Friday. We had lots of trouble. I just posted what we went through on this thread: https://community.workfront.com/p/fo/st/thread=1476 Let me know if you have any questions… Eric

Level 10
I'm ignorant when it comes to this stuff but we use SAML2 and Ping Fed. I don't believe that is related to Azure.

Level 10
Hi: Susan - It should be straightforward for your team to cut over. It’s not a big deal really. In the end, we found the combination to cut over last Friday and it turned out to be rather straightforward. Best wishes! Eric

Level 8
Is there a date for when the AtTask URL is going to be retired for non-SSO customers?

Level 2
I'm also wondering when the url will change on the login for the Outlook add-in. Occasionally I still have to log in there and the screen shot shows the old doman: https://"DOMAIN.attask-ondemand.com

Level 3
I think the newest date is May 15, 2017.

Level 10
We stopped communicating the URL change to our uses in light of all the issues we are experiencing on CL01 with my.workfront.com. We are waiting to May.

Level 10
One thing to keep in mind, and one of the main reasons Kathy and I are not pushing the new URL is our people: The links in emails are not switching over until May. I don't know about your organization, but a lot of users LOVE their email notifications. If they click things in there, they will go to the attask-ondemand.com URL.

Level 10
Thank you for this tidbit. I put in a ticket to verify. We, too, depend on email notifications and links.

Level 4
We've postponed our cutover to the new my.workfornt.com URL until May 15, based on the e-mail links, as well. And, very true, there was much confusion over the CL01 issues and the URL cutover. And as a bonus, the Workfront iOS app is defaulting to the new URL, so users new to it, or updating it from the App store, are running into difficulties....