Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Scorecard

Level 8
Hi Workfront Community! I've been asked to start brainstorming / outlining a Workfront scorecard that I can administer to our IT team members. I'm just curious if anyone has created a scorecard or "maturity model" that they would be willing to share with me? Adding to my original post because I realize that scorecards are a feature of the tool and that's not what I'm referring to. I'm looking to create a grading sheet essentially, for our IT users to grade themselves on their understanding of Workfront. Thanks in advance! Sydney Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
6 Replies

Level 9
I'd be interested in this conversation -- unfortunately my IT portion of users have passed on Portfolio work in WF and the way scorecard seems to be very dated was one of a few reasons for seeking other tools. John Seitz DTCI | Disney |

Level 5
https://experience.workfront.com/s/ask-the-experts?language=en_US - Quality and Engagement (the last session) - this could be adapted for your needs.... Miranda Rais GVC

Level 8
It doesn't look like any materials are available yet, but I will keep an eye out and check back. Thank you, Miranda! Sydney Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.

Level 2
Hi Syndey, What comes to mind is to define a table of key "activities" in Workfront that your user group is responsible for. Then write out a description of levels of maturity per activity or responsibility, based on proficiency, or use a generic scale. An example responsibility: Add staffing to a project. No knowledge - No exposure of knowledge how to complete activity Basic - Can complete activity with assistance from others or following reference materials Proficient - Can complete activity independently without assistance Advanced - Can guide others to complete activity correctly You could keep that type of maturity description consistent, or specify it by activity. I think keeping the matrix simple is important, and use it to drive individualized training activities, reinforcement, or allow users to support each other as part of a career development plan. James Hill

Level 8
Thank you James, this is great insight and I really like your maturity descriptions, which as you mentioned, might change slightly based on the activity. This gives me a great starting point. I appreciate your time and response. Sydney Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.

Level 2
You're welcome Sydney. Very interested to hear back what you may actually take forward as a prototype - and i definitely recommend a prototype to circulate amongst your leadership team, get input/feedback and then conduct some pilots! Good luck. James Hill