Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Library

Level 2
Not only is it a beautiful day here is sunny Spalding, it is also Friday! Does anyone here in the Midlands use the Workfront Library? We are currently reviewing our document management system and are looking at the different tools we can use to manage our project documentation. What are your thoughts? Thanks Michelle Smith Project Support Analyst Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK www.bakkavor.com // michelle.smith2@bakkavor.com
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 1
Hi Michelle, We did look at this as a DAM, and it has great functions, just what we needed, but the cost was to high for my teams budget. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else is using it, and the ROI. thanks Paul Cowen Manheim

Level 6
Hi Michelle, Can you please share a bit more about what types of documents you'd like to manage and how you would forsee managing them? Do outside contacts need access for example? Elissa Elissa Lazor - CapabilitySource CapabilitySource

Level 2
Hi At the moment the scope for our current review will only include PDFs, Word, Excel and Visio documents. No digital content. We use template documents to create project document sets, we use PDF versions to upload into Workfront to add approvals. We also have user guides and training material that our users will need access to, plus excel documents like budget trackers and the like that our finance department use. We also allow access outside of our department for them to view and collaborate. Thanks Michelle Michelle Smith Project Support Analyst Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK www.bakkavor.com // michelle.smith2@bakkavor.com

Level 6
Hi there, I just sent you a response via email. Elissa Lazor - CapabilitySource CapabilitySource