Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Add-On for Jira is Available for Beta Testing!

Level 5
Hi. I'm Hayk, the product manager over Workfront integrations. We're really excited to announce that the open beta testing for the new Workfront add-on for Jira has started! The add-on can automatically convert your Workfront tasks and issues to Jira tickets, link them and keep them synced. Moreover, with our add-on, you can transfer comments from Workfront to Jira and vice-versa, display Workfront's custom forms in Jira, log hours to Workfront without leaving Jira and much more! If you want to get an early access and try out our new shiny integration, here is the article with "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000274954">INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS and help about the general functionality. We are looking forward to hear your feedback! Please note that this version is only for Jira Cloud customers . An update that will add support for Jira On-Premise too is in development right now and will follow this very soon. Please contact me at haykfalakyan@workfront.com for any additional questions or feedback. Thank you! Hayk Falakyan Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Very cool, Hayk! Congratulations on your Jira Integration launch. That's powerful stuff. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore