Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Why is my recent update not showing up in my current view even though other recent updates on other requests are showing up?

Level 7

I have a queue and changed my view to include a column for recent updates. It has been working fine until today. Today I made some updates to some of those requests in the queue and some are showing up in the update column and some still show the previous update. Why?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

@Marla Driver‚ - when you made the new updates where they brand new updates or did you leave a "reply" on an older update? I have noticed that if you leave a "reply" to an older update, it doesn't show the reply in the view.

Level 7
Thanks Erica. I figured it out. I was doing new updates and not replying (but it’s good to know that could also cause problems.) My issue was I was updating items in a request queue and I hadn’t been assigned to the request yet. As soon as I assigned myself and put an update on it, it started appearing. Marla