Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What's the most valuable thing you learned at LEAP?

Level 9
Alright LEAP attendees, what are some of your biggest takeaways from LEAP 2016? I wasn't there, so I really wanna know! I'd love to hear your thoughts/memories/summaries in the comments... and if you're interested in diving deep into a topic that fascinated you, I'd love to have you write a blog post for the community here! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
5 Replies

Level 4
I really liked the session on The Workfront-Centered Meeting. I'm excited to get the "cheat sheet" and try it out!

Level 7
I think the most valuable thing I learned was that Workfront is very aware of the performance issues customers are experiencing and are working to resolve those issues. Those fixes include some short term help that should provide some incremental increases in speed and some long term plans for the general infrastructure of the system and the database. Performance/speed is the single biggest issue I hear about every day from my users so it's great to be able to take this and report back to them that improvements are coming. New features are nice in theory but performance is everything when it comes down to it. The second most valuable thing I learned is that all those fantastic presentations should be available for download at some point! That means I can share some of these with internal stakeholders who couldn't attend LEAP but would really love to see some of the information presented. :) Change takes time, patience and practice.

Level 1
My favorite from LEAP was the LEAP application. It was a great way to keep track of all the activities. It included my agenda and notifications when the next session was going to occur. Also, it included the activity feed to see what others were doing. Great event and well organized with great keynote speakers and evening activities!!!

Level 4
I learned so much, it's hard to pick a favourite... Workfront Centered Meeting Ride the Agile Wave Using Calendars Showing your team's value in the boardroom Anything that removed a need for emails or meetings!!! Replicate Your Business Model in Workfront Lunch, breakfast, dinner! Socks! I'll stop now.... It was all good