Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

What is Adobe Maestro?

Level 9

Hello Community,

Can anybody tell me, what kind of service / product is hidden behind the designation Adobe Maestro?

Today when working in Fusion I got the message, that there is a new update. After reloading I recognized the new app Adobe Maestro (beta), which uses the existing Workfront connection.

I do not find any information in the documentation or the release notes concerning this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @lgaertner,

I invite you to learn about Adobe Maestro by watching this video, and suggest you start at the 35 minute mark for the juicy part.

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @lgaertner,

I invite you to learn about Adobe Maestro by watching this video, and suggest you start at the 35 minute mark for the juicy part.

Regards,

Doug

Hello Doug,

thanks a lot. Very interesting video.

Some more information I found in the meantime can be accessed here.

Thanks @lgaertner,

Maestro seems to be taking shape, and is heading to parts of the functionality in our existing Calendaring solutions. It’s fertile ground where lots of great ideas can grow.

If you’d like to compare notes about these topics (or building a vertical using Workfront as a platform…been there…), I’d be happy to connect via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

Employee

Hi Lars, 

I came across your question and wanted to share that what used to be referred to as Maestro is now being called Workfront Planning - the team created a blog post during Summit 2024 that is a great place to start to learn more: https://business.adobe.com/blog/the-latest/introducing-workfront-planning-building-and-activating-yo...

Hope that helps!
Sonia