Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

What do you want to see in upcoming Workfront Webinars?

Level 9
Hey everyone, We're hard at work putting together a schedule packed full of awesome content for 2017. One of the things we're focusing on is regular customer-facing webinars for the community. We are planning on doing several per month next year. We're working with employees from multiple departments here at Workfront to put together some great content and trainings to compliment the webinars that already seem to be valued, like the Best of Leap series. But before we get too far down the line, I'd love to hear from you! Who do you want to hear from? What do you want to learn about? Are you willing to be a guest presenter? What topics would you be willing to present on? Leave your ideas in the comments! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Nate, One the new Scheduling system has progressed through Beta and the product managers have worked out what will be included in its initial release into Production, I would like to be able to get our Resource Managers to watch a webinar to show them the benefits of the new functionality. It would be good to also show the resource swaperoo tool at the same time as they are not yet using this either. Cheers, David.

Level 2
Workfront for Agile/Agile implementation.

Level 9
I'll add that to our calendar, David! Great feedback as always. In Reply to David Cornwell:
Hi Nate, One the new Scheduling system has progressed through Beta and the product managers have worked out what will be included in its initial release into Production, I would like to be able to get our Resource Managers to watch a webinar to show them the benefits of the new functionality. It would be good to also show the resource swaperoo tool at the same time as they are not yet using this either. Cheers, David.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
Eve, we can totally do that. Consider some Agile webinars added to the mix. Welcome to the community, btw. ;) In Reply to Eve Stubbins:
Workfront for Agile/Agile implementation.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: