Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What did you accomplish with Workfront and/or the Community this year?

Level 9
Hey all! One of the things I love about working at Workfront is I feel like the work we do makes an impact on your lives. A lot of what gets posted here in the Community is suggestions of how we could do better, or finding work-arounds for things that aren't working... I'd love to share with some of the folks here at the Workfront Office some of your successes, wins, and things that Workfront has helped you accomplish this year. So, let's hear it. What did Workfront help you accomplish this year? How has Workfront or ProofHQ or DAM helped you work smarter, or more effectively? What has the Community helped you do better, or how has it helped you save time and/or resources? Brag it up! Let's celebrate 2016 a little! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
8 Replies

Level 10
Using Workfront has helped up eliminate all spreadsheets. Using Workfront has helped each employee perform the same job in the SAME manner. We have total consistency and repeatability with the known and expected outcome. No more surprises.

Level 8
We had a lot go on in Workfront this year (our first full year using it). We completely realigned the Portfolios and Programs to better reflect our organization's structure. We realigned them again when units and teams were restructured. We've almost doubled the number of users we have in the system since we first got Workfront. We're going to start tracking time which will help with resource and project planning as well as staffing requests. We've been able to stream line our project planning and our request system for our Marketing team as well as create a streamlined request process for several other teams that have been added to the system. We've gone from being a tool dedicated to our Marketing team to supporting our PMO and Analytics teams as well. Efficiency and consistency have both increased. Managers are having an easier time during their one-on-one meetings with their staff thanks to all the reports we can run to show what individuals are working on and items that are time-sucks are more easily identified. We're also better able to prioritize projects thanks to the scorecard capability.

Level 9
Mini and Benetta, These are AWESOME responses. Thank you so much for sharing them. Anyone else have anything they want to brag about? -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
Hi Nate, 2016 was a huge year for Pentana Solutions with Workfront....it was our first full year on the system! Our first set of users went live in Melbourne in November 2015, and we progressively rolled out to 220 users across 15 global offices, from which we provide product and service delivery to customers across 94 countries. We are still enhancing our usage of the system and busily building integration with other systems. The best achievements so far with Workfront include: We now have all delivery-related users globally on ONE SYSTEM! The benefits of this can't be overstated... Workfront's reporting gives us new perspectives. It's fast, powerful and easy. Our users are collaborating around the actual work, in Workfront - rather than email. We have a system with an API that lets us build efficiencies with other systems. We now have most of our global users timesheeting in the one tool....180,000+ hours already logged and counting.... Even though we have only been with Workfront for just over 1 year, the best improvement I want to highlight is not even around the product, but the people. Workfront's communication and engagement with customers has improved massively over the year. It is noted and appreciated from customer-land, so please keep it up, Workfront. Regards, David

Level 9
Thanks David! That's awesome to hear. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 5
Hi Mohini, I'm curious how your analytics team is leveraging workfront? could you expand on that a little? I work in creative services, and we plan on bringing on other service groups as well. tks Karen

Level 8
Hi Karen, For the most part, they're using it the same as our Marketing and Operations teams. They have a request queue setup that will be rolled out to the whole college. From there, the big requests are being converted to projects. They have a project set up for each fiscal year so that ad hoc requests will be converted to tasks within that project. They are heavily using it as a task management tool and as a way to track all the work that they do, the requests they get, and the types of reporting and analysis they do. If you have more questions feel free to reach out to me at msinha@excelsior.edu

Level 3
We had good time with Workfront last year. Our company was started using Workfront September 2015 with few users. Last year we increased our users to more then 600. Most of users loves this tool, because it is a very user friendly and time saving tool. We are trying to use enterprise. Thanks