Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

WF User Committee - Agenda Items?

Level 1
Hi All, I have been asked to form an internal WF User Committee for my department to keep everyone on the same page with upcoming updates, explore the possibility of improvements to our system, etc. Over the past couple of years, I've heard a few people mention similar groups at other companies. I was wondering what a typical WF User Committee meeting looks like at other organizations - do you stick with an open forum approach, or are there specific agenda items that you make sure to go over? If so, would you mind sharing some examples? We have a member of each team in my department assigned to this committee and plan to meet weekly, so I want to ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible. Thanks in advance! Sandy Hartmann Wintrust Financial Corporation
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Sandy - I normally go through my meetings like this: Share general announcements as well as any known bugs or issues we are dealing with The solutions on action items from last meeting Talk about anything that was due from the Super Users (that what we call the people on our committees) or is about to be due. (i.e. still waiting on a copy of the status report you send to client XYZ) And then we open the floor up to open forum Sometimes, if we know that there is a big process change or governance setting change, we will just go straight to that issue so that we can get a vote/decision by the end of the meeting. Hope that was helpful Anthony Imgrund FCB