Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

WF Proof - New Users and General Questions

Level 2
Hi WF Proof Experts! Our Localization team recently started using WF Proof. They have some really interesting questions. Wondering if anyone can help? - We've told our Reviewers to turn on their Expanded Mark-up Tools for better commenting. However, every time they close WF Proof, the tools go back to standard default. Any way to make the system turn on expanded mark-up tools as default for all users? - Reviewers would like a simple button like "OK", instead of being required to make a Comment. This may just be a training issue, but wondering if there are any creative hacks? Thank you! Kim Kim Lange Logitech International SA
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi My understanding is that next week the expanded tools will be the default, so this will not be a problem. If you want Reviewers to "approve" or have an "ok" button you have to make them "Reviewer+Approver." I explain it to them that in Workfront, Approving means "I'm done." It definitely takes some change in mindset that approving doesn't mean approving in the traditional sense. Jill Ackerman