Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Welcome to the Pittsburgh User Group

Level 5
Hello and welcome to the Pittsburgh User Group! This is a place for customers in the Pittsburgh area to network with each other and to coordinate in-person meet ups. You do not need to live in the city of Pittsburgh to be a member of this group. Workfront User Groups typically cover a 75-100 mile radius, but meet-ups will typically happen close to or in Pittsburgh. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
9 Replies

Community Advisor
Thanks for getting us set up Alison! Heather Slater Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 1
Hi! I tried to register for the meeting, but the registration button was greyed out. I was logged in to the community site. Any thoughts? Thanks! AJ AJ Bittman ECSI

Level 5
Hello, There was an issue with the registration page. Sorry about that! Our Web Dev team was able to get it fixed and you can now register. Let me know if you run into any other issues or have questions. Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 2
I'm super excited to see we've gotten a user group! I was unaware! Have local PGH users been notified in any way? I was unaware, I just stumbled upon it. One question. Who usually attends the user group meetings? I plan to attend as the system admin, but I was wondering if Power Users or anyone else typically join? Thanks and looking forward to it! :) Jessi Jessi Volaric

Level 3
Welcome Jessi! We haven't met yet. September will be our first gathering and sadly I will miss it. I've been striving for this group since I started with Workfront in 2015! I look forward to meeting everyone in person some day!! In the meantime, we have our community group! Jennifer Franz SAE International

Community Advisor
Hi Jessi, The September gather being the first for the Pittsburgh group, I'm not sure who usually attends these things. @Alison Milbury might be able to help us with that. But I also think it would be great to have Power Users or any users who might be interested in learning more or sharing insights. Heather Slater Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Level 5
@Jessi Volaric Yes, I have done some email invites to local customers. User Groups are typically full of system admins and power users, so please invite your team! Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 3
Hi Everyone, I hope that last week's meeting went well. Alese had positive feedback from her experience! Just wanted to touch-base to check on next steps. 1. Alese said that monthly calls were discussed. I think that's a great idea and would be happy to set them up through our Webex account. Not sure how to proceed with that, but I guess we would need to throw dates/timing out there for all to agree. 2. SAE is very happy to host the next meeting. Alese mentioned Q1. When do we want to get a calendar date together for that? 3. I'd like to organize some discussion topics for the calls/future meetings. With time allotted for impromptu questions/challenges/successes. Does that work for everyone? Thanks again to Maria for all her work on the first meeting!! Jennifer Franz SAE International

Level 4
Hi Jennifer - I started a new thread for the proposed monthly calls so anyone interested can provide their emails to be added to the invite. Alison Milbury from Workfront is also giving me access to I can create events in the group for these monthly calls. The link to the Monthly Conference Calls discussion is below: https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=3a2f9c... Thanks! Maria Criscella Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.