Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic User Group!

Level 9
Hey there, Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic User Group! We're excited to get this new network up and running. I'm currently working on the plans for the upcoming User Group Meeting which will likely be held in the DC Area. If you would like to host, if you would like to present, or if you have thoughts on topics you'd like to learn more about, please comment below! I'm exited to come out and visit you all. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 2
I would really like to know if there are plans to implement sub-projects in WorkFront - not just cross project dependencies. My organization utilizes master projects that encompass other subprojects. There is no way that I can tell, to pull information together for reporting purposes on the master project that shows actual progress and financials. This has resulted in my PMs and my Accounting team having to do a great deal of work outside of WorkFront. This is not an efficient way of doing project management. Any plans in this area would be good to know. Regards, Susan Browning, PMP Manager, Program Management phone: 443-573-8372 email: susan.browning@testsys.com