Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

We ran out of color

Level 10
My events team likes to color code their views, and even though they have 8(?) colors to pick from, they've run out. So... given that I can see the color in textmode, has anyone played around with changing these codes? If so, did it work, and which colors have you added that are pretty distinguishable from the existing codes? Any other handy tips before I roll up my sleeves and have at it in the sandbox? Here are the existing codes they've used up. styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=def6e2 styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=feecc8 styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=eac6c9 styledef.case.3.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e9def4 styledef.case.4.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8e8e8 styledef.case.5.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8f1ff styledef.case.6.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=dcf6f7 styledef.case.7.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=ffffff
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 5
The numbers in the value lines are hex color codes Google hex color picker, and you can put in any value you'd like on their mini app. You can even send the link to your team and have them each give you a custom number. On Fri, Oct 21, 2016, 5:34 PM Skye Boardman < reportingforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > My events team likes to color code their views, and even though they have > 8(?) colors to pick from, they've run out. So... given that I can see the > color in textmode, has anyone played around with changing these codes? If > so, did it work, and which colors have you added that are pretty > distinguishable from the existing codes? Any other handy tips before I roll > up my sleeves and have at it in the sandbox? > > Here are the existing codes they've used up. > > styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=def6e2 > styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=feecc8 > styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=eac6c9 > styledef.case.3.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e9def4 > styledef.case.4.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8e8e8 > styledef.case.5.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8f1ff > styledef.case.6.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=dcf6f7 > styledef.case.7.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=ffffff > > > -----End Original Message----- >