Expand my Community achievements bar.

We have Project Owner for only the creative part of a project....how can we split the issue between 2 other teams - before and after the project?

Level 1

Basically, we want an Issue (request) to go to a team first. Once they are finished with the issue, this would go to a planner that would convert it to a project for the Creative Team. Once they are finished with the project, this would then go as a final task / issue to the last team that would be handled by that team. The Planner licenses are not full project owners and making more planner's is not required either, as these are team tasks that need to happen before and after the creative project. My main concern is 1) how to get the custom form passed along the chain, so the brief doesn't need to be filled in more than once and 2) how to get the project back into an issue, for the final step, or should it remain as a task on the project, but in this case there would be no planner to manage this?

Essentially, this is a bit like working with agile teams...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Here’s how I would do it .. After the first team finishes the issue they would @ tag the planner to turn it into a project. The form travels from the issue to the project. The last step is a task assigned to that team, and it is triggered to start when the predecessor task is finished. You don’t have to turn the project back into an issue or create a new issue for them to work on it. An issue and a task are essentially the same thing. And then the form stays with the project throughout.