Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

We have a dashboard with several reports that we want to use as our weekly status report that would be sent to our customers. I need the report be a pdf document.

Level 1

I can't find a way to export the entire dashboard. I can only export each individual report and would probably need to use a pdf editior and other tools to reassemble it for a clean looking report.

If i try and Print the dashboard to a PDF file it works to a degree but still looks like a screen print, not as professional looking as one would expect.

I tested the Print to PDF with the NWE and its does not work at all. Support indicated that's by design.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jason

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Jason,

It sounds like you're already trying what's available natively within Workfront, but if you still need something more tailored in PDF format (and optionally, automatically batch created every week as a pdf file beneath each project of interest), I invite you to consider our Executive Status Report and Magic Reports solutions and contact me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com if you'd like more details on either.

Regards,

Doug