Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using Workfront in Procurement?

Level 4
I've got a prospective customer who is interested in learning from someone who is using Workfront in Procurement. If you are, and would be willing to share your experience with them (in a brief phone call), can you let me know? Thanks! Thanks! Sherry Sherry Arnold Workfront
2 Replies

Level 4
We are a long time Workfront customer that has just started to dip our toe in the Workfront water with purchasing with a request queue and a couple of reports. They all just have review licenses at this point. I would be happy to discuss if it's helpful. Daniel Cooley Kenall

Level 3
I did a few implementations for the procurement analysis areas. One was with contract management for vendors. The contracts needed to go through a process (template) to perform the original agreements and any renewals. Another one was much more complicated to set up positive and negative rankings for each vendor based on annual performance. The skinny of these is that the processes are highly repeatable and as a result can be put into Workfront fairly easily. Doug Williams Working to approach how technology supports the integration of people and process.