Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Using the Shared With field in a Filter

Level 6
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anybody had a way to help me with a problem I am facing. I have been trying to create a report filter for the issue object that would look at who the request (issue) has been shared with. If the request has been shared with Primary Contact's Home Group then I don't want to display the issue. I only want to report on those requests that have not been shared with the Primary Contact's Home Group. I have tried a couple of methods but so far I have been unsuccessful. My first instinct was to use the "Shared With" field. This field is not available in the filter interface so I went into the column section of the report editor and took the valuefield from the Shared With column (valuefield=sharedListString). I migrated this over to the filter but unfortunately I get an error stating "Invalid Parameter: Search Parameter value "sharedListString" (RequestID: 59f9f49f000ff55aeb6055db3bc879ed)." An example of my test code is as follows: sharedListString=justin sharedListString_Mod=cicontains After failing with the sharedListString I decided to go look at the API explorer to see if I could find a field that the filter interface was not displaying. I found the following field under the issue collections: accessRules. This was the only field that looked promising since clicking on the URL under the collection took me to the "Share" object. I tested the following code on a column and unfortunately only got a collection of IDs that are NOT associated with any users, groups, or teams so I don't think this field will be any useful. My code for the collection of IDs was as follows: displayname=Sharing Object collection listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(accessRules).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={ID} valueformat=HTML Soo.... Does anyone know if what I'm trying to accomplish is possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Justin Renteria SSFCU
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 6
Bumping this up in case someone hasn't seen this post yet. Justin Renteria SSFCU

Level 2
Interested in this capability as well for admins to easily update. Bumping this. David Ngo JLL

Level 4
You can implement it using text mode as follows. accessRules:accessorID= ID1 ID2 ID3 accessRules:accessorID_Mod=in Where ID1, ID2, ID3 etc are the alphanumeric ID values assigned to users, job roles, groups etc. These can be obtained by generating a separate report of those objects and adding field ID as a column Sadashiv Kulkarni