Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Report

Level 3
I am building a report and I need to pull in all teams that the person is on. What do I add to pull in all of the other teams the person may be on? Thank you, Becky Grosh Humana
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Enter columns to the view and display collections as follows: User Report | All Groups Purpose: In a user report, show all groups the user is a member of. displayname=All Groups link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=int link.lookup=link.view link.value=val(objCode) listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(userGroups).lists namekey=group.plural textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=group:name valueformat=HTML User Report | All Teams Purpose: In a user report, show all teams the user is a member of. displayname=All Teams link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=int link.lookup=link.view link.value=val(objCode) listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(teams).lists namekey=team.plural textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=name valueformat=HTML User Report | All Job Roles Purpose: In a user report, show all roles the user is a member of. displayname=All Job Roles link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=int link.lookup=link.view link.value=val(objCode) listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(userRoles).lists namekey=jobrole.plural textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=role:name valueformat=HTML ------Original Message------ I am building a report and I need to pull in all teams that the person is on.  What do I add to pull in all of the other teams the person may be on? Thank you, Becky Becky Grosh Humana

Level 4
And now with User Job Role Allocations - You can easily add these to the report: displayname=All Job Roles w Percentages link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=int link.lookup=link.view link.value=val(objCode) listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(userRoles).lists namekey=roles.plural textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({role}.{name}," - ",{timePercentage}) valueformat=HTML -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -