Expand my Community achievements bar.

User Group Meetings?

Level 2
Hey Group, My name is Albert Poulson and I'm an Enterprise Project Manager at HealthEquity in Draper. My EPMO is relatively new to Workfront and I'm looking forward to collaborating with each of you! I was in this user group a couple years back at a previous company and found it very useful! Anyways, are there any group meetings planned in the near future? I'd love to know about them and start working with each of you on Workfront! -Albert Albert Poulson, PMP HealthEquity
4 Replies

Level 2
Hi Albert! I don't think there is a user group planned at this point, but I think we should get one going. I'm an admin for Cisco working remotely from my home in SLC. I know there are lots of other WF admins and power users in the area. It would be great to get together sometime soon! Cory Cory Anderson Cisco Systems- Communication Services

Level 2
Hey Cory (and all) Sorry to just get back to you. I agree, I think it would be awesome to begin meeting again. In the past, Workfront sponsored some of our meetings at the Lehi campus. Is there anyone from Workfront monitoring this thread? If so, would that be possible? Who else on this thread would find meeting useful? Also, any suggestions on a best time, location and discussion items? I'd be happy to see if my company would be willing to facilitate meeting, if Workfront can't. Thanks, Albert Albert Poulson, PMP Enterprise Project Manager HealthEquity 15 W. Scenic Pointe Drive, Ste 100 Draper, UT 84020

Employee
@Albert Poulson and @Cory Anderson - You both have good timing! My name is Kristin Farwell and I manage the User Group program here at Workfront. I am a week or two away from finalizing the early 2020 schedule for User Groups and the Greater Salt Lake area is on the list! Right now I am looking at something in mid-February, but need to confirm a few things first. I'll post here as soon as I have some answers! In the meantime, please feel free to add me as a contact here on the Community and let me know if you have any other questions. Stay tuned. Good things are coming! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Level 2
Thank you Kristin! Keep us in the loop and if you need any help organizing the SL group, I'd be happy to. I found these super useful in years past. Thanks! -Albert Albert Poulson, PMP Enterprise Project Manager HealthEquity 15 W. Scenic Pointe Drive, Ste 100 Draper, UT 84020